Thursday, February 5, 2009

Super Bowl!

A 100 yd play? Now I dont know a damn thing about football, but I do know the object of the game is to run with the ball to the inzone...however, along the way, the other team's job, (the ones who do not have the ball) is to tackle you down.....So did the Cardinals not get the memo on which play with in effect, cuz when James Harrison, flew down the filed for a 100 yd play, I think he was supposed to have been tackled.......... Where was the rest of the Cardinals? Snack break? Something like three men tried to take him down....James just kept it movin........you don't learn those tricky ass moves at some Nike training camp. James has been running from folks for years.....dogs on the way home from school....his momma, and probably from crazy women too!

Boy I know good old James was juiced, he probably called his momma after the play was over, took a few Myspace photos........dude ran so hard, poor baby needed some oxygen after that play....I don't blame you James, they would have had to air lift my ass to the ICU.....and I would have retired the next day...I would have been talkin about "Naw im good, I think I did enough for the team.....I can't even breathe good no more...but hey we won, so I'm tired, imma retire"!

I don't know why the Cardinals lost, like I said, I don't know much about football...but yall cost me money dammit!

But heeeeeeeey! At least my home girl J. Hudson did it big for us. Maybe I should have began talking about her first cuz daaaaaaaaaamm, that girl sang her ass off. I am not sure if it was a good night sleep, the pressure to preform, or all the stress she has been dealing with, with the loss of family members, but that girl gathered up all of her feelings and put it into that National Anthem.

If you were so lame to miss this remarkable performance peep this...




Hate me if you want to, but, Hudson out did Beyonce and all those other females who came before her, well everyone except for Whitney Houston........She almost had Whitney, but you know, can't no one really beat Whitney......it's a written rule! Whitney always makes things look effortless, especially dating that crazy Bobby...that would have added thirty years to the average females life...his dumbass....and what the hell is she doing with that dirty boy Ray J.......got him a ghetto new show with another flock of hood rat sell-outs....SAD!





As I close, some words to the wise........Don't ever offer to buy anyone a few dollars worth of squares on a Superbowl pool, because they will win the whole pot, leaving you high and dry.

Don't drop your keys in the drain at Safeway, minutes before your suppose to be at one of three Superbowl parties........only to find out 45 mins later, that the sewer cover comes off....damn!


Givin it to ya straight with no chaser- Crazy CeCe!

No comments:

Post a Comment