Friday, February 6, 2009

See! He was cryin out for help but no one heard him behind that ghetto-ass throw back hair style!



I will be the first one to stand up and admit that I used to be smitten for Nick Carter. I almost want to say it was as bad as the obsession my rapper friend "XL" has for Christian Bale..(XL is this up and coming rapper I know, she is going to blow up soon, ya'll just wait...booyaakashaa, check it)........wait no, I would never become that crazily obsessed with a celebrity....nope not even or Phelps. well maybe for Dwight Howard, that body........LiL Wayne, that mouth........T.I, that swagger......or Baron Davis that drive..........................okay I have obsessions!



Nonetheless, I use to dream, drool, and dance around for Nick Carter....we were going to get married and have children...wow I sound crazy. But in the back of my mind, I always knew that he was not the one for me, because he always had this evil little bad boy side to him that I just didn't like. He always found a way to go off the track......... Everyone in BSB was wearing black, he has to wear white, they wanted to do a slow song, and he wanted to drop a club hit. Dude just could never be on with the group....he was the kid in class who was always in time out, for actin up!

Now being a innocent youth, I never paired his strange ways with being drunk or high, but apparently his doctor told him he better shape the fuck up, because his ass is gunna be knockin on death's door in the next few years, if he does not get his act together. Now nick you dumb motha fucka, you know yo ass been outta line since the 3rd grade, when were you gunna check yo self?


Nick I hope the jungle juice, vodka cranberry's, margarita, long islands, weed and crack were good, because now you look like shit and no one wants to claim you.......that dumbass little show your family had? cancelled, gone, done dadda...losers!

Nick should have been more concerned with that fucked up hair style he has been rocking for the last nine years. The boy needs help!


Giving it to ya straight, no chaser - Crazy CeCe!

No comments:

Post a Comment