Friday, February 6, 2009

14 kids all under 8






This could be a hit new show...14 kids and counting, and we are all under 8!

All I can say is what the fuck Becky! Why on God's green earth is this lady so effin crazy! I can think of plenty of other ways to torture yourself, without the expense of diapers and formula.

I am a nanny...babysiter.....whatever you may call it.....Children are my job........on Thursdays and Fridays I watch three children...a two year old, an eight year old and a ten year old These are good kids, they are wild, but they are just kids being kids as always.....but sometimes there is drama and I feel like I am about to go to go crazy, when they dont listen........sometimes one doesn't wanna do homework, or the two year old is having a fit........Now I only watch three at the max at one time, and I think I am a savage for it .........14 kids at one time? Are you trying to drive yourself to an early grave....no one in their right mind would ever do this to themselves. You have to be crazy,selfish and just effin mental to wanna have 14 kids!

Lord please touch this mother, she is mental, she was tryin to be like Bradjalina , but does not have the cash flow........shes ust plain fucked up! Now look at her, 14 kids and not a single one of them has had sex ed. oldest one just leanred to wash his ass good! what are you going to tell the older kids? Hold the baby up while I breast feed this one and try and cook top ramen, cuz we aint got no money.................................. She has gotten herself into a royal mess!

She was depressed and found her dream.....to have children.....okay the bitch is dumb as all hell...........taking my tax dollars to help fund her 8 kids in he NICU ...$75,000 per kid!....Cece loves the kids but not when the mother is a damn idiot! She better not call me to watch her kids...cuz im gunna hit her with one of those recking balls.....straight to the head.

and who gave her the money to get lip injection anyways..........she should have used her money to get a brain.....do they offer brain transplants for the stupid? They should just give her one for free!

I just wanted kids, I was lonely, oh my god, I love my kids, I hold them, bitch shut the fuck up!

I am so pissed off, I better never see this lady in the street.....she and the kids better run!


Giving it to ya straight, no chaser - Crazy CeCe!

No comments:

Post a Comment