Monday, February 16, 2009

Usher's Wifey- Got it bad? Really bad!


So now Usher's wife is complaining about something else....once again! If this beezy would have just kept her legs closed one good time, she could be sittin in luxury with usher, while he was recording his new cd....... But there she is sitting at home with her adorable children, sad because her boo is states away, and is "bored"!

I guess she forgot she was messing with a don, Us-her-Ra-ym-ond! Usher is going to do him regardless. Usher needs to focus, cuz after his last record.....man.......naw we can't have another album like that. I think every other song was about his wife, I almost couldn't listen to it. I thought I was at someones wedding, or the first night of their honeymoon. Damn Usher, quit it.

Now Usher's wife is in the hospital, after suffering cardiac arrest, before a routine surgery. I said "damn, aint that about a bitch", she went in for liposuction and almost died. That shit is scary. As you can see in the picture above, I really don't think she needed any liposuction, but this is Hollywood, everyone is greedy!

 They need to quit callin shit a routine surgery, when you can damn near die from just TRYING to have the surgery!

Givin it to ya straight, no chaser- Crazy CeCe!

No comments:

Post a Comment