Thursday, January 1, 2009

Cocky and arrogant niggas who act like they are feelin themselves like they are off their own medicine..If you have a fucked up weave, please leave!

Niggas Niggas Niggas. Just cuz a bitch sends you a message on My Space, does not mean she is on your nuts by no means. Why dude gotta feel like he needs to amp himself up by shit talkin with his friends then pointin. That shit aint cute, and shit, it was just My Space! This was made apparent by him being more worried about Dee than any other girl in the building. Nigga can you go somewhere, no need to be security, we re-locate and here his ass come a running. I've already had to deal with a dumb-ass light skinned nigga, askin too many questions, and jus too damn worried, when apparently he got a bitch, who can't do hair, fucked up weave and all. And here this bitch was in the club, staring, mean muggin lookin like a man. It's 2009, imma get's mine! I hate when bitches know good and well they know who you are, but wanna stand five feet away just a lookin. Hateful ass, no shape havin, lanky bodied ass hoe. Why the fuck you so worried about what I am doing.....oh cuz your man was tryin to get a taste of my good good?

one last thing, nigga dont ever walk toward me and look me up and down like you want some, cuz I know you do, but this bakery is closed, your money aint no good here. Go head and grab your coat and keep it movin.

moral to this story is, if you gunna come with it, you better come correct, cuz it's 2009 and imma gets mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment